If you want to add new content to your LeapPad or Leapster Explorer but you’re running out of space, remove some apps to make room. Here’s how:
1. With your LeapPad or Leapster Explorer connected, choose a player name on the LeapFrog Connect home screen to enter the device view.
2. Click the "On This LeapPad" or "On This Explorer" tab.
3. Uncheck the box next to the apps you wish to remove.
4. Click the "Save Changes" button. Once your device has finished syncing (you will see “Sync complete” at the top of your screen), eject the LeapPad and unplug the USB cable.
5. Any removed app can be added back at any time there is available space on the device.