Some LeapFrog Academy games don’t work on my iPad. I tap the screen, but the game doesn’t respond.
If your iPad is running iPad OS 13, LeapFrog Academy may be playing in the Safari browser. To fix this issue, make sure you are playing LeapFrog Academy in the iOS app. Please follow these instructions…
- Log out of LeapFrog Academy
- Go to Settings > Safari > Request Desktop Website
- Change the “All Websites” switch from On (green) to Off (grey)
- Log back into LeapFrog Academy
- You will be prompted to download the LeapFrog Academy app from the Apple App Store
- Download the app and log in