When I play LeapFrog Academy with no Internet connection, I don't see all my child's favorite games or books.
If you don’t see all of your child’s favorite games or books, you can check on the status of game and book downloads by viewing the “Offline Downloads” screen in Parent Settings.
- Make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi and start LeapFrog Academy
- Select the "Parents" button in the top-right corner of LeapFrog Academy™
- Select "Parent Settings" and enter your LeapFrog Academy™ password
- At the top of the Parent Dashboard screen, select “Offline Downloads”
- On this screen, you will see a list of games and books that your child has favorited that can be downloaded for offline play
Here are some additional notes on offline play:
- Offline play is available for the LeapFrog Epic app and iOS app. It is not available for Windows and Mac browsers.
- Videos are not available for offline play
- While offline, your child can play from a selection of up to 24 games and books