The LeapFrog Academy app on my LeapFrog Epic tablet stopped working.
If you already have the LeapFrog Academy App installed and it stopped working, please try the following:
- On the Epic home screen, select the Parents icon.
- Enter your Parent Lock Code.
- Select App Manager.
- Select LeapFrog Academy.
- Select Uninstall.
- At the top of App Manager, select the NOT INSTALLED tab.
- Next to LeapFrog Academy, select Install.
- At the top of App Manager, select the INSTALLED tab.
- Wait for LeapFrog Academy to download and install completely.
- Go back to Epic’s Child Login screen.
- Select your child’s profile.
- Launch LeapFrog Academy.
- Enter your LeapFrog Academy password.