Q: Can I play LeapFrog Academy™ without an Internet connection?
A: Yes, you can play a selection of games and books while your device is offline.
To play while offline, first make sure that your child has selected at least one game or book as a “favorite.”
To make something a favorite…
· Make sure your device is connected to the Internet
· Select any game or book
· Select the “Add favorite” button
The next time your device is offline, it will display a selection of games and books in your child’s Favorites list.
If you don’t see all of your child’s favorite games or books, you can check on the status of game and book downloads by viewing the “Offline Downloads” screen in Parent Settings.
Here are some additional notes on offline play:
· Offline play is available for the LeapFrog Epic app and iOS app. It is not available for Windows and Mac browsers.
· Videos are not available for offline play
· While offline, your child can play from a selection of up to 24 games and books