Can't save name to Scout/Violet
Note: This FAQ refers to the original My Pal Scout/Violet that used a USB cord (rather than an audio jack) to connect to a computer.
If your computer monitor resolution is set to 1024 X 768 or higher, the page should automatically resize if you close and then reopen the LeapFrog Connect application. If this doesn't work, or if the monitor screen resolution is set below 1024 X 768, please set it to 1024 X 768.
How to change your monitor resolution:
- Right-click the desktop, and then click Properties.
- On the Settings tab, under Screen resolution, drag the slider, and then click Apply.
- When prompted to apply the settings, click OK. Your Screen will turn black for a moment.
- Once your screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change; click No or do nothing to revert to your previous settings.
- Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings.
- Under Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.
- Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under Display, clicking Adjust Resolution.
- Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.
- Click Keep to use the new resolution, or click Revert to go back to the previous resolution.