How do I factory reset my LeapPad tablet?
*For instructions on factory resetting your LeapPad Academy or Epic tablet, please see the following link: https://leapfrog.happyfox.com/kb/article/36-3211/
To factory reset your LeapPad Ultimate, LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad3, LeapPad2, LeapPad1, or LeapPad Junior:
- Download and install the LeapFrog Connect Application on your computer. www.leapfrog.com/connect
- Once installed, please launch the LeapFrog Connect Application
- Power on the tablet and connect it to your computer using the included USB cable.
- You'll be prompted to create an account or sign in with your existing LeapFrog Parent Account
- From the Home screen, please go to the Settings tab and click "Reset Device".
Warning: Resetting your device will permanently delete all the data on your LeapPad tablet including photos, videos, and game progress.