• Keep the rubber cover over the Micro-USB Port closed tightly
when not in use in order to prevent dust or water from getting in.
• Keep the LeapPods Max™ and accessories clean by wiping
them with a slightly damp cloth. Never use solvents or
• Always keep the LeapPods Max™ headphones away from
• Keep the LeapPods Max™ out of direct sunlight and away
from any direct heat sources.
• Turn off the LeapPods Max™ if not being used for an extended
period of time.
• Avoid dropping the LeapPods Max™. NEVER try to dismantle it.
• Do not leave the LeapPods Max™ plugged in for extended
periods of time.
• Use the Micro-USB Cable that came with this device to charge
• Examine the Micro-USB Cable regularly, checking for damage
to the cable, plug and other parts. Do not use the Micro-USB
Cable if there is any damage.