The LeapStory application froze while installing a content pack. What should I do?
- Exit the LeapStory application by clicking the close button (Windows) or Quit command (Mac).
- Wait for the application to fully close.
- Launch the LeapStory application again and connect your device. If necessary, turn the power switch to OFF, then ON.
- Install the Content Pack again and wait for the download and installation to complete.
- When the content pack is installed completely, eject your LeapStory using the “Eject” button in the top-left of the application.
- When your device has ejected completely, you will see the “Welcome to your LeapStory” screen.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your LeapStory and your device is ready to play.