1. Launch the LeapFrog Connect application, power on your handheld, and connect to the computer with the USB cable.
2. From the LeapFrog Connect home page, select your device that has the missing app.
3. Click the On This LeapPad /Leapster Explorer tab in LeapFrog Connect.
4. Make sure that the box next to the missing app is checked.
5. Click "Save Changes" to sync. You’ll know when syncing is complete when you see “Sync complete".
6. If you don’t see your missing app on this tab, click the “Check for new downloads” icon on the bottom left of the page, then wait for the missing apps to download.
If the above steps don’t resolve the issue:
1. Click “Parent Account” on the upper right corner of the LeapFrog Connect application.
2. Sign in to your account with the email address that you used when purchasing your apps.
3. You'll now be on the "Who plays with these toys" page. If the player names are in blue/green, click "who plays with this", choose the name of the child and click save. Repeat the same steps until all player names are orange with a check mark.
4. Click finish at the bottom of the page when you are done.
5. Click "Go" on one of the player names.
6. Click the On This LeapPad or On This Leapster Explorer tab.
7. Check the box next to each app you want to install on the device.
8. Click the Save Changes button to save the apps and then the apps will start to sync. You’ll know when syncing is complete when you see “Sync complete”.
9. Click on the eject button located on the top left corner of LeapFrog Connect and disconnect your device.