There are two ways to free up memory on the LeapPad3.
Videos taken with the LeapPad camera can consume considerable memory space on the device. To delete videos:
1. Tap the "My Stuff" icon on the LeapPad Home screen (this is the icon between the camera and the star in the toolbar).
2. On the "My Stuff" screen, tap the Videos tab at the top of the screen, tap the trash can, highlight the videos you wish to delete, then tap the check mark to confirm.
You can also free up memory by removing some of the larger apps on the LeapPad. Removed apps can be added back later at any time.
To remove an app:
1. Power on the LeapPad
2. At the bottom of the "Sign In" screen, tap the blue icon of a parent and child
3. You will be prompted to enter your 4 digit Parent Lock code to access Parent Mode. Enter your code.
4. This will bring you to the Parent Settings menu.
5. Tap the "Manage apps" icon
6. On the Manage Content screen, expand the "Installed" menu, scroll down and locate some of the larger sized apps (App size is displayed beneath the app name). Tap the trash can to delete the app.