Note: The Didj was last sold in 2010 and is no longer supported. The LeapFrog Connect software for this product is offered as-is
The Didj should not require any more than an occasional tune up. If you see this message more often than once per month, this may indicate your intial sync to LeapFrog Connect did not complete correctly.
The tune up issue can be corrected, although it will require reseting the Didj to factory specs. This will cause you to lose customizations and game progress.
To reset the Didj to factory settings:
1) Launch LeapFrog Connect
2) On your computer keyboard, press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (on a Mac "Command + Shift + R"). This should bring up a window that says "Connect the device you would like to reset"
3) Connect the Didj and turn it on
4) Follow the on screen messaging to reset the Didj
5) Eject the Didj when the reset is complete
6) Recreate your daughters profile on the Didj and then turn it off
7) Close and then open LeapFrog Connect
8) Connect the Didj and turn it on
9) You may be prompted the Didj needs an update. Accept this update
10) Sign into your parent account and link a footprint to the current profile.