To manage space using Wi-Fi
Once you have confirmed you have a Wi-Fi connection on the LeapPad Platinum, follow these steps:
1. At the bottom of the LeapPad Platinum "Welcome" screen, tap the icon of parents with a child.
2. You will be prompted to enter your 4 digit Parent Lock code to access Parent Mode. Enter your code.
3. This will bring you to the Parent Settings menu.
4. Tap on "Manage Apps"
5. Expand the "Installed" drop down, then scroll down and tap the trash can icon next to any app you wish to remove. Note, pre-installed apps cannot be removed from the LeapPad and will not have a trash can icon next to them. Video apps require the most memory and removing videos will free up the most space.
To manage space using the LeapFrog Connect application
1. With your LeapPad connected to the computer with the LeapFrog Connect application running, select the LeapPad Platinum on the LeapFrog Connect home screen to enter the device view.
2. Click the "On This LeapPad" tab.
3. Uncheck the box next to each app you wish to remove.
4. Click the "Save Changes" button. Once your device has finished syncing (you will see “Sync complete” at the top of your screen), eject the LeapPad and unplug the USB cable.
5. Any removed app can be added back at any time there is available space on the device.