You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
How do I change the batteries in my Magic Adventures Telescope?
- Make sure the unit is turned Off.
- Find the battery cover located on the back of the LCD Screen, use a screwdriver to loosen the screw and then open the battery cover.
- Remove old batteries by pulling up on one end of each battery.
- Install 4 new AA (AM-3/LR6) batteries following the diagram inside the battery box. (For best performance, alkaline batteries or fully charged Ni-MH rechargeable batteries are recommended.)
- Replace the battery cover and tighten the screw to secure.
IMPORTANT: BATTERY INFORMATION
• Insert batteries with the correct polarity (+ and -).
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable batteries.
• Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used.
• Do not short-circuit the supply terminals.
• Remove batteries during long periods of non-use.
• Remove exhausted batteries from the toy.
• Dispose of batteries safely. Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
• Remove rechargeable batteries (if removable) from the toy before charging.
• Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
• Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries.