You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Maintenance tips for LeapLand Adventures
- Keep the unit clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth.
- Keep the unit out of direct sunlight and away from any direct heat sources.
- Remove the batteries if the unit will not be in use for an extended period of time.
- Do not drop the unit on hard surfaces and do not expose the unit to moisture or water.
- Always keep the Wireless Controller and HDMI Game Stick away from water.
- Examine the Micro USB Power Cable regularly, checking for damage to the cable, plug and other parts. Do not use the Micro USB Power Cable if there is any damage.