Apps that are redeemed or purchased are linked to the Parent Account that made the purchase.
You need to make sure of two things:
1. That you signed in using the Parent account that purchased the app you want to download.
2. That the handheld you are using is linked to the correct Parent Account.
When you connect your LeapPad or Leapster Explorer, the handheld will only display the apps that were purchased by the Parent Account you signed in under. To download the apps purchased under a different Parent Account, you will need to link the LeapPad or Leapster Explorer to that Parent Account.
Follow these steps with the LeapPad or Leapster Explorer connected to the computer:
1. Click Parent Account at the top of your screen.
2. Log in with the email address and password that purchased the app, and then indicate who plays with each player name on the handheld.
3. Go to the "On This LeapPad" or "On This Explorer" page in LeapFrog Connect. Check the box next to each of your apps, then click "Save Changes" to sync.