Pairing a second controller to LeapTV
To pair a second controller:
1. Insert two new AA batteries into the controller
2. Power on the LeapTV console
3. While LeapTV is displaying the Home page:
- On the controller, press the Home & Hint buttons together for 3 seconds until the light at the bottom turns blue.
- Next, press the Sync button on the console
- After you press the Sync button on the console, the light on the bottom of the controller will turn magenta in color after a few seconds
- After another few seconds, the magenta light will turn off and you will be paired
If you encounter any difficulty with the above steps:
- Power the console off
- Remove the batteries from the controller for 10 seconds
- Put the batteries back in the controller
- Power the console on and go through the above sync steps again
** Note: The second controller will become active once you are in a dual player game.