1. Remove the two battery doors using either a coin or the included stylus by inserting into slit and pushing door toward the outer edge of the toy.
Perform the following steps on the left side battery compartment.
2. Slide small battery divider piece toward the top of the toy
3. Insert a battery with positive terminal toward top of toy into the lower end of the battery compartment, below the battery divider, and slide toward the bottom of the toy.
4. Push the battery divider down against the inserted battery
5. Insert upper battery with the positive end toward the top of the toy.
6. Replace battery door by sliding inward until you feel the latch engage.
7. Repeat steps 2 through 6 for the right side battery compartment.
Please Note: Always replace all four batteries at the same time.