Please try the below steps which will re-download the LeapPad video player:
1. Launch the LeapFrog Connect application and connect the LeapPad
2. Go to the "On This LeapPad" screen in LeapFrog Connect, uncheck the box next to each app, and click "Save Changes"
3. When the sync is complete, disconnect the LeapPad and close LeapFrog Connect.
4. Download and run this LeapFrog utility program http://lfccontent.leapfrog.com/cs/utilities/LeapFrog_Connect_Utility.exe
5. Select the option "Uninstall LeapFrog Connect"
6. When the uninstall is complete, reboot the computer
7. Download and install LeapFrog Connect again from www.leapfrog.com/connect
8. Launch the LeapFrog Connect application.
9. Connect the LeapPad and sign in to your LeapFrog Parent account
10. Go to the "On This LeapPad" page in LeapFrog Connect. You should see all your apps here.
11. Click the box next to each app, then click "Save Changes"
12. When the sync is complete, disconnect the LeapPad and try the app again.