Q: After creating a customized spelling list for a LeapPad or Leapster Explorer game, it is not working properly in the game.
1. Sync your device to the LeapFrog Connect application
2 Sign into the player profile where you created the custom list
3. Go to Skill Selector
4. Click 'Create a Spelling List'
5. Click the 'Remove' button to remove the current list from the device
6. Then select 'Skill Set History' near the top of the page.
7. Click the name of the previous skill set
8. Click the 'Save to my <device>' button to sync
9. Disconnect the device after syncing has completed
10. Launch the game on your device and have child complete the custom spelling list before installing a new one