Purchased apps can be installed on up to five (5) LeapFrog compatible devices at a time (LeapFrog Epic, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad Platinum, Leapster Explorer, or LeapsterGS). Note, not all apps are compatible with all platforms.
On Wi-Fi tablets, apps can be managed using the App Manager/Content manager in the tablets parent settings menu.
For non Wi-Fi devices, if you want to remove an app from one handheld and download it to another:
1. Launch LeapFrog Connect, power on your device, and connect.
2. Make sure both handhelds are linked to the same LeapFrog Parent account. If you need to change the parent account associated with a handheld, click Parent Account at the top of your screen. Then click Set Up My LeapFrog Account, log in with the email address and password that purchased or redeemed the app, and then indicate who plays with each player name on the handheld.
3. On the LeapFrog Connect home window, select the device you wish to remove an app from
4. Click the On This LeapPad or On This Leapster Explorer tab. Uncheck the box next to the app you want to remove. Click the "Save Changes" button. Once your device has finished syncing (you will see “Sync complete” at the top of your screen), eject the device and unplug the USB cable.
5. Power on and connect your second device with the USB cable.
6. Select the device that you want to save the app to.
7. Click the On This LeapPad or On This Leapster Explorer tab.
8. Check the box next to the learning app that you want to save to your device.
9. Click the "Save Changes" button.