Depending on your Wi-Fi router's settings, you may need to enter the LeapPad's Ultra's Mac address to the router's filter in order to allow the LeapPad Ultra to connect to your router's network.
The LeapPad Ultra's Mac address can be located with these steps:
1. Power on the LeapPad Ultra.
2. At the bottom of the "Sign In" screen, click the blue icon of a parent and child.
3. You will be prompted to enter your 4 digit Parent Lock code to access Parent Mode. Enter your code.
4. This will bring you to the Parent Settings menu.
5. On the Parent Settings screen, click the "System Info" icon.
6. The LeapPad Ultra's Mac address will be on the second line from the bottom.