If you are connecting the LeapPad Ultra to the computer via LeapFrog Connect:
1. Launch the LeapFrog Connect application
2. Power on and connect the LeapPad
3. Sign in to your LeapFrog parent account
4. Go to the "On This LeapPad" tab in LeapFrog Connect
5. You should see all your available apps here
6. Check the box next to each app, then click "Save Changes" to sync
If you are connecting the LeapPad Ultra to the Internet via Wi-Fi:
1. Power on the LeapPad Ultra and sign into a user profile
2. Tap on the App Center app icon to enter the App Center
3. In the top right corner of the screen, tap on "Menu" to expand the options menu.
4. Tap on "My Account", then sign in.
5. Under "App Download History" you should see a list of all your purchased apps. Click "Download" next to any app which you wish to download.
Note, app licenses are limited to five devices at a time. If an app is already on five devices, you cannot download it to the LeapPad Ultra until it is removed from another device.