1. Launch the LeapFrog Connect application, power on your handheld, and connect to the computer with the USB cable.
2. From the LeapFrog Connect home page, choose a player name on the Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS, LeapPad, or LeapPad2 that has the missing app.
3. Click the On This LeapPad /Leapster Explorer tab in LeapFrog Connect.
4. Make sure that the box next to the missing app is checked.
5. Click "Save Changes" to sync. You’ll know when syncing is complete when you see “Sync complete”.
6. If you don’t see your missing app on this tab, click the “Check for new downloads” icon on the bottom left of the page, then wait for the missing apps to download.
If the above steps don’t resolve the issue:
1. Click “Parent Account” on the upper right corner of the LeapFrog Connect application.
2. Sign in to your account with the email address that you used when purchasing your apps.
3. You'll now be on the "Let's personalize your child's learning experience" page. Check the circle next to the child's name and then click "Save and Continue". If there are multiple player profiles on the device, do this for each profile.
4. When this step is complete, you should land on the App Center.
5. Click "My Products" on the top of the page in LeapFrog Connect.
6. In the LeapPad or Leapster Explorer view, click "Go" on one of the player names.
7. Click the On This LeapPad or On This Leapster Explorer tab
8. Check the box next to each app you want to install on the device
9. Click the Save Changes button to save the apps and then the apps will start to sync. You’ll know when syncing is complete when you see “Sync complete”.
10. Click on the eject button located on the top left corner of LeapFrog Connect and disconnect your device.